Good business practice
We always strive to follow the laws in the countries, where we are active, and we have a clear position on business ethics, including that we do not accept any form of bribery. Credibility, trust and integrity should be the starting point for a constructive collaboration with customers and collaborators.
In Danish Agro group we focus on following the current legislation in all aspects of our activities.
This means that we:
- Live up to all requirements and standard in the current legislation
- Keep a high information level within the organization around the legal framework, which our employees need to take into consideration
- Respect the legal rights of our business partners
In Danish Agro group, integrity is in focus when we aim to achieve our business results.
This meas that we:
- Have high demands for business ethics across the value chain and across our company
- Deals with dilemmas by consulting our group values
- Strive for transparency in business decisions and practices
- Takes a stand against unethical business practice
- Follow existing legal requirement and actively consider the ten principles of the UN Global Compact